USA

TikTok reportedly plans to sue Trump administration in California court

TikTok will file a federal lawsuit against the Trump administration to challenge last week’s executive order banning the video-sharing app from the United States, according to a report.

The suit, which is slated to be filed in California where the company has its U.S. operations, could land on Tuesday, a source told NPR Saturday.

The lawsuit will challenge President Trump’s executive ban on the app, saying it is unconstitutional because it did not give the company time to respond. The legal filing will also challenge the administration’s national security concerns over TikTok’s China-based parent company, ByteDance.

On Thursday, the White House said “any transaction between US citizens and ByteDance will be outlawed in 45 days.”

The app, which has been downloaded more than 100 million times on cell phones, is popular among teenagers in the U.S., who use it to share 60-second videos.

TikTok has also been used as a prank against Trump, when thousands of teenagers reserved tickets to the president’s campaign rally in Tulsa, Okla in June with no intention of showing up. Campaign organizers had expected more than 1 million people, but only 6,000 showed up.

Football news:

Barcelona announced Suarez's move to Atletico
Barcelona will receive 2 million euros for the transfer of Suarez in the seasons when Atletico reaches the 1/4 finals of the Champions League
Chelsea's newcomers came off in the League Cup: Havertz scored a hat-trick (the first of his career), Chilwell an assist, Silva played an hour
Manchester United will lose 139.39 million pounds if the Premier League season is held without spectators - the most in the League
Ruediger - Barcelona's priority transfer target
Arsenal have won 6 matches in a row
Inter midfielder vesino is In talks with Napoli. He was offered to Zenit