Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
Cool down with these healthy and refreshing popsicles made exclusively of watermelon and kiwi (and a splash of coconut water, if needed). You can choose which fruit you want to blend first for this chilled treat. However, the fruit you pour into your mold first will be the fruit on the top of the popsicle while you’re holding it upright. We start with watermelon, but it’s totally your call!
- Add the watermelon into a blender or food processor and blend until fully liquefied.
- Pour the watermelon into the bottom of your popsicles molds and place in the freezer for at least an hour.
- After an hour, blend all of the kiwi and pour it into the popsicle molds on top of the mostly-frozen watermelon.
- Place the popsicle sticks into the mold and place back into the freezer for at least an additional hour.
- Once done, run the mold under warm water to help release the popsicles and enjoy.
If you enjoyed this article, you might also want to learn how to make your own mochi (aka Japanese ice cream bites) at home.
More from In The Know:
Easily clean pets outside with this genius water hose attachment
Subscribe to our daily newsletter to stay In The Know
This miniature fire pit is perfectly sized for small backyards
Shop our favorite beauty products from In The Know beauty on TikTok